EPRDF Women's League
- organized under the four member organizations and two administrative councils
- established on may, 2009
- has 31 executive committee and 112 member of the council
- have 996,796 members
Purposes of the EPRDF women’s league
- Popularizing the programs of the EPRDF to the public and struggling for its implement to ensure the benefits of women in the country.
- To ensure that women’s are the beneficiaries from the process of development, democracy and peace via increasing the participation of women in the democratization process.
- capacitate the women’s organization to sustain their constitutional democratic and human rights
- Building the capacity of women and prepare them to exercise leadership.